Monday, March 30, 2009

birthday party!
















The boys had such a great 2nd birthday party! We had it at My Gym where they go every week for class. I think they just thought they were at a class and they wondered why so many people were paying attention to them! They got to ride on a motorcycle, do a bubble fun, do the zip line, and jump on the trampoline! They had a blast! We are so glad that all their friends could come and hope we tired all the toddlers out!
The boys loved their cupcakes. Collin kept telling me, "I like it! .. Mommy... "I like it!" I'm thinking that's his way of asking for more cupcakes.
Really, it was a perfect party. No fuss, so easy, the gym does a great job, and we hardly had to do anything but have fun with our kids and friends! Here's some pictures of the action!





No comments: