Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family of Four...


Here's our last picture as a family of 4! As of tomorrow we will be 5! We're as ready as we can be!
I'm so thankful to have made it this far in the pregnancy! I had so much wonderful help, especially from Sean's parents and my mom. It has been such a blessing to have family willing to pitch in when we really needed it!
But, really, to get mushy for just a minute, the person who has made all this easier has been my wonderful husband! He works tirelessly and never complains. All through this pregnancy, he has taken care of the boys from the minute he hits the door after work and so much on the weekends. Of course, they adore him and so do I. I'm so grateful that my kids have such an amazing father to look up to. I really can't say enough about him and am so glad I gave out my number to the guy picking me up at the Rangers game so long ago! Look at us now...
We'll have pictures out of our new little Scanlan in a couple days. We pray tomorrow we are blessed with a healthy baby! Thanks for everyone's well wishes!

1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Congrautlations and Good Luck...Can't wait to meet the newest addition the Scanlan Family!!!