Sunday, February 14, 2010

Doing better at blogging..
















It hasn't been 3 months this time! We have had some good times at the Scanlan household.. My mom and Barry were here for a visit, we had some beautiful snow, and Sean and I got to get away for a night to San Antonio (thank you Mimi and Grampy!). We also had a little setback with some sickness, but I think we are on the mend now! And I pretty much think we got everything at once, so hopefully we are done (think pink eye, bronchitis, ear infections, coughs, snotty noses, stomach bug, you name it!)


Here are some pics from our trip to the Dallas Children's Museum.. loved the place and kids had the best time!

1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

OK....I am THRILLED that you have a blog post! Still, I feel I must ask, "What is up with the TINY pictures?" I want bigger pictures so I can see your DARLING kids better!!!! But, I must end on a positive note....your kids are crazy cute.