Tuesday, January 26, 2010

yes, it's been 3 months
















So, apparently when I said I would catch up with my blogging, I lied. Let's see, what have we done since Nov. 22??

Awesome Christmas (white and everything) with the Owen clan.. the boys are now officially Claire and Katie's biggest fans. Did not make it to midnight on New Year's Eve again for the at least 4th year in a row! Boys were very happy to go back to school, as was their mama. Sean and I got a new mattess which appears to have alleviated any backaches for me.. thank goodness!
Miss Caroline is still torturing her brothers endlessly.. she was also dedicated at church and is talking up a storm. The other morning she told me "I need shoes" 16 months and using sentences still floors me! Girls...
Here's a few pictures just so we can remember what they still look like!

1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Yea! I love updates on your sweet kiddos! They are all looking so big and grown up :) Caroline and Caroline definitely need to play soon...Hopefully yours can give mine some tips on surviving with brothers ;)