Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Don't have a heart attack..





















but I am actually posting again.. I won't make promises like my last post (2 years ago..) that said I was going to do this more regularly.. but I will try!!


My kids look a little different than in our last post.. (just a tad!)


Oh, and yes, we moved to Denver!


I truly, honestly, love it here. It's beautiful, it's cool, our neighborhood is amazing.. there is so much to do. It's really wonderful! I am always a Texas girl at heart, but I love the idea of raising my children here.


Our summer has been awesome and we never take for granted that we can sit out on our back deck at 6:00 and always feel a cool breeze... still a shock to us!



Our summer has consisted of swim and gym...the kids have swim team lessons every morning at the neighborhood pool (just a good ol' fashioned one) and then we head to Lifetime fitness where mommy works out and those wonderful people watch the kiddos!


Here are a few pictures of our summer so far!









1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

They are so BIG!!! I can't believe how fast time flies :) Glad yall are doing well...Miss you!!