Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The mind of toddlers..

The boys are talking more and more everyday and it cracks me up as it's a little insight into how their minds work...
we pray with them at night and Collin will say "amen".. the other day, though, I handed them each Vanilla Wafers at the table and they simultaneously put their hands together and said "Amen!". Just cracked me up! And I was thinking that we use Amen frequently to thank God for wonderful things that have happened to us and to a toddler what could be more wonderful than a vanilla wafer?? Amen!

Also, Jack has discovered the very purposeful use of the word "mines".. I love how he puts the "s" on the end... When Collin goes to take something away, he says, very seriously, "Oh no, mines". Collin, so far, listens to him, so we'll see how long that lasts...

No comments: