Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just us girls..
















Caroline and I took a road trip last weekend and headed south to the Hill Country. Daddy and the boys were left home alone!! We headed first to see Grandma Alice in Kerrville and then to my aunt Carol's. We loved seeing family and I got some nice rest time on Carol and Jimmy's beautiful back porch! Caroline, was, as always, a wonderful girl! She traveled well in the car and smiled for everybody! This was the first mommy phobia I've seen though, where she would cry if I left the room!





We thank our hosts for all the food and great times! And, Sean, of course, survived with the boys! He really should win father of the year!





My house was still standing and the boys were happy and fed when I got back!










However, I'm glad I got my rest as we began the week from you-know-what on Monday..





Stomach bug hit us again! We are still battling it and I haven't left the house since I got back on Sun. Thank you bible study ladies for all your prayers for us to get well and for me to get some energy back.. I feel it!!





No comments: