Friday, November 21, 2008

We were down, but not out..

Well, Monday was quite a day for our little family as we all got a stomach bug. When I heard Sean get sick, I began fervently praying that we would not get sick at the same time, but God had other plans. Taking care of 3 kids while sick is no easy task. Luckily these things only last 24 hours. Caroline is the only one who escaped it. At one point, she was happily playing on her play mat, while Sean and I lay on the floor next to her with no energy to even move! (Boys were sleeping)
We are slowly returning to normal. It's amazing how behind I get just having less energy for a couple of days!
It seems that we will be hit with all the viruses this winter as my pediatrician informed me. I did such a good job keeping them healthy last winter that now they have to get everything at least once! Oh joy! I told her that I may not survive until March... Snotty noses and coughs have now just become a way of life around here... We'll make it though!

1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

No fun! I am glad you are all feeling better :) It was great to chat and catch up yesterday...we can't wait to see you soon!!!