Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Days!





We went to the pumpkin patch in Celina last weekend! We had the most beautiful weather and our favorite company of Grandma and Grandpa! The boys had little colds, but still had fun. They loved looking at the animals and eating hot dogs! Collin could not understand why we had to sit on the hayride, so I spent most of the time trying to distract him (not very successfully!). They also loved just walking around on the porch at the little house! I guess I could have saved some money! We got some good pumpkins and some good pictures. I still can't quite believe when I look at the one of the five of us! How we've grown in a few years!

1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

These pics are TOO cute! I'm looking forward to next Thursday..hopefully it will finally work out! :)