Thursday, June 11, 2009

9 months old..


I love being in the tub with my big brothers!



Big, standing girl!



Yes, I'm going to dry my hair now..

I really can't believe she is 9 months already. Today when I left the pediatrician we made her 12 month appt. and that just blew my mind.




Here's her little 9 month update.. she was 18 lbs. today and growing taller all the time. She's pretty much outgrown most of the clothes I hoped she'd wear all summer.. so.. uh-oh!




She is still the sweetest little baby girl! And such a girl at that.. she is clapping and waving and dancing. She always dances to the Dora songs (see previous post!).. and I'm pretty sure her first word will be "vamanos", "backpack", or "map!". She's getting close to crawling, but is still very happy and content to sit and play! She actually is trying to pull up alot more than crawl and loves to stand by the couch (see picture!) and play.




She talks alot, again , such a girl! Babbles, babbles, babbles...




Oh, yes, and the thing I notice most now is just how wrapped around her finger she has her daddy! It really just warms my heart when I see how she reacts to him and then how he reacts to her. He gets a much different smile than the rest of us when he comes home! She gives him big eyes and bats those little lashes. So sweet!




The boys are noticing that she now reaches for their toys and are not sure how to feel about that. Collin is good and tells her a quiet no and carefully takes the toy back. Jack says "mine" and then looks at me as if to say "you have about two seconds to get this baby away from my toy before I clock her." And then I rescue her quickly! She still loves them and about jumps out of her skin when they get close to her.




Miss Caroline, you are a little gift from God! Happy 9 months!

1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oh my gosh! Miss Caroline is sooooooo cute! Thanks for listening to me today....my phone went dead at the end of our conversation, and my charger was in the car. I'll call again soon!
me :)