Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday/Mother's Day/ Child Dedication

Poor Sean.. My birthday and mother's day fell on the same weekend.. as he put it so sweetly "I'm going to be kissin' (you know what) all weekend! " It was awesome though. I got some much needed relaxation on my birthday at a spa, and then we headed out for the night while Sean's kind parents watched the kiddos. I wondered if I just hid at the spa for a few days if they would know!
Mother's Day started with Child Dedication at our church which was awesome. We can't say enough how much we love our church and it was so great to have everyone praying that we would raise our children to know God's love.
We made dinner that night for Sean's parents and had a great time! The kids were all very well-behaved, which is the best present a mother could ask for.

No comments: