Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 months old!




Our sweet little Caroline is 4 months old and is changing everyday! I'm excited that the newborn phase is over and she's got lots more personality! I love this next phase of babydom that includes exercausers, sitting and playing and so many smiles and laughs! As a second time parent, I like the phase BEFORE all the moving begins!


She is still such a sweet girl and has a great disposition. I think we have almost retired her swing and she has moved on to her exercauser. She loves to stand in it and watch the boys. Watching her brothers is definitely her favorite pastime. She also loves to be tickled and has a very sweet laugh! She made her debut at the church nursery yesterday while mom went to some much needed bible study. She did really well and will go every Tuesday morning. I'm really enjoying watching her grow!




* one funny story.. Jack was eating pumpkin bread near her the other day and sneezed mid-mouthful, which ended up with half-eaten pumpkin all over Caroline's face! She cried and cried! I told her I'm sure there will be much worse to come in the future!

No comments: