Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shoes!!

I thought that being the parents of two growing boys meant that food would break our budget (we do go through 3 gallons of milk a week!), but I really think the culprit is shoes! I noticed that I was stuffing poor Jack's feet into his sandals, so I decided to head to Payless to get them some new tennis shoes for school. There is a wonderful woman who works there who helped me wrestle them in order to measure their feet. Jack had grown from a 4 to a 5 1/2 in just a little over a month! Collin's feet had also grown 1/2 a size! Thank goodness for buy one, get one half off! Also, I realized there would be no trying on shoes in the store without going into labor trying to hold my children down! So, we came home, put them in their high chairs for lunch, and tried the shoes on there. It was successful, though, and we got 3 pairs each. Some bigger for them to grow into! I just hope I don't have to be back there in 30 days.....

No comments: